- Preheat oven to 350° F (325° F convection) and lightly grease a 9-inch round cake pan.
- Combine flour, salt, and baking powder.
- In a large bowl cream together butter infused coconut oil and sugar.
- Add eggs one at a time, followed by vanilla, and mix until fully incorporated.
- Add half the flour mixture, and mix until just combined, then add half the milk and continue mixing.
- Add the remaining half of the flour mixture and the remaining milk. Mix well.
- Pour batter into prepared cake pan.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes. Allow to cool fully before removing from cake pan.