How will my order ship?
We ship orders using FedEx or USPS with a verified tracking number for online tracking and delivery confirmation.
Continental U.S. Address
Standard delivery time is 2-5 business days for continental U.S. destinations. Shipping and handling charges are a flat rate of $5.95 for all orders using Standard Shipping and FREE for orders $50.00 or more within the continental 48 U.S. states only. Orders placed after 3:00 p.m. Central Time will be considered placed the next business day. Orders received over the weekend may not process for shipment until Monday. Shipping carriers may deliver your package on a Saturday and do not deliver on Sunday nor national holidays. Some areas may require more time for delivery.
Non-Continental U.S. Address
Orders to Alaska and Hawaii are not eligible for free shipping and will be charged $5.95 for Standard Shipping.
NOW Health Group, Inc. does not ship Internationally or to the U.S. territories (Puerto Rico, Guam, etc.) at this time.
Delivers in 2-3 Business Days for orders placed before 3:00 p.m. Central Time. Orders received over the weekend may not process for shipment until Monday. Shipping carriers may deliver your package on a Saturday and do not deliver on Sunday or national holidays. Some areas may require more time for delivery.
How can I track my order? When will my items arrive?
Once your order is shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with tracking number and link. You can also track your order’s shipment by entering your tracking number at: www.fedex.com or www.usps.com. Please allow for 2-8 business days for arrival after your order is placed (depending on location) if you selected the Standard shipping method.
Some of the items I ordered did not arrive with my order. Where are they?
Occasionally, for reasons we can't control, we are unable to ship an item that appeared to be in stock when the order was placed. In these cases a refund of the unshipped item(s) will be issued. Payments made with a credit card will be refunded to the card used for your order.
What are my payment options?
We accept all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover Credit and Debit Cards) and PayPal.
We DO NOT accept orders over $500.00.
Promotional Codes or Coupon Codes can be entered into your cart and the affect will be visible once the ADD button is clicked.
Each promotion varies in what is eligible and the minimum order, see that promotion’s Terms and Conditions for details. Terms and conditions can be found in the email or printed content next to the promotional code itself.
Below is a guide to entering a promo code or coupon code:
What is your return policy?
This Return Policy only applies to products purchased from www.nowfoods.com and not from our retailer site (retailers.nowfoods.com), nor other websites or retail stores. Customers should consult the return policy of the original place of purchase.
New, unopened items that were purchased through nowfoods.com can be returned within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. We are not responsible for the cost of return shipping. Payments made with a credit card will be refunded to the card used for your order. Returns will not be accepted after 30 days.
Damaged and wrongly shipped items may be requested to be returned to us within 30 days at no cost to the purchaser unless there are reasonable circumstances why this cannot be done.
How do I return a product purchased from nowfoods.com?
Fill out this Contact Us Form or call 1-800-283-3500
Why am I being charged tax?
The applicable sales tax charged on your order is based on the tax laws in each state. The tax rate applied to your order is based on the combined state and local rates of the address where your order is delivered to or fulfilled from.
NHG collects the simplified sellers use tax (SSUT) on transactions delivered into Alabama and the tax will be remitted to the Alabama Department of Revenue on the customer’s behalf. NHG Seller’s program account number is SSU-R010013790.
How do I save my shopping cart?
You can save the items in your Shopping Cart for later at any time by following these steps:
- Ensure you have created a nowfoods.com Account and are signed in.
- Add items to your cart as desired.
- The items in your cart will be automatically saved for the next time you log in.
Having a problem adding and keeping items in your shopping cart?
The following instructions will allow you to add items to your shopping cart and keep them in there at checkout.
If you’re using Chrome:
• Near the bottom of the page, click Show advanced settings.
• In the "Privacy" section, click Content settings.
• Enable or disable cookies on google Chrome: To enable cookies chrome, select Allow local data to be set.
If you're using Internet Explorer 8, 9 or 10:
- Go to Tools (which looks like a gear in the upper right corner) > Internet Options.
- Select the Security tab and "Internet" zone.
- Click the "Default" button or manually change to "Medium".
- Next go to Privacy tab > Advanced and make sure "Override automatic cookie handling" and "Always allow session cookies" are checked. Click OK to save changes.
- Next clear out existing cookies and temporary internet files from the browser.
- In the internet options window, go to the general tab, press Delete under the "Browsing history" section.
- Check off ONLY "Temporary internet files" and "Cookies", then hit delete.
- Hit OK once those files have been deleted.
- Close Internet Explorer for those settings to take effect.
If you're using Firefox:
- Go to Tools > Options Select the Privacy icon in the left panel. Check the box corresponding to "Allow sites to set cookies" and "Accept third-party cookies". Press the "Show Cookies" button to the right and remove any cookies from nowfoods.com.
- Click OK to save changes and restart the browser for the changes to take effect.
If you're using Safari:
- From the Safari menu, click Preferences. From the Security dialog box, from Accept Cookies, click to select Always.
- Clear existing cookies from Now Foods by clicking the "Show Cookies" button to the right and delete cookies from Now Foods. Click “Done” when finished.
If you still cannot add items to your shopping cart please check that there are no Antivirus or Firewall programs are running or may be interfering with web site functionality. Quite often these can block content or prevent some web sites from displaying pages as designed due to security being set higher than normal.
How do I add and remove items from my cart?
To put an item in your cart, make sure the size and quantity you want is selected, and click on the "ADD TO CART" button.
You can edit quantities and/or delete items once added to your shopping cart. You can access your shopping cart at any time by clicking on the shopping cart icon in the upper right corner of any webpage.
How do I order multiple quantities?
Nowfoods.com allows you to order up to 24 units of each item. There are two ways to order multiple quantities:
- Before adding item(s) to your cart, you can adjust the quantity via drop down before clicking the “ADD TO CART” button.
- You can also adjust the quantity of item(s) already in your shopping cart at any time. To access your shopping cart, click on the shopping cart icon in the upper right corner of any webpage. You can change the quantity ordered of any item via the quantity drop down and clicking the "update cart" button to confirm any changes made.
I’m a NOW Retailer – can I place my orders at nowfoods.com?
No. Verified NOW retail customers will continue to place their orders at: https://retailers.nowfoods.com/Login or over the phone with their local rep.
How do I search for products?
Using our site’s top menu and secondary menu bars, you can browse by Category, Brand, Purpose, or Health Need.
You may also choose to use our powerful site-wide search engine to find any specific product. Simply type what you are looking for in the search box on the top of every page and click “Go”. You can also enter a NOW product SKU number or UPC code in this search box as well.
Do you have a physical store?
NOW is a manufacturer and does not have a physical storefront, but we do encourage you to shop locally first. Visit our store locator to find stores that carry NOW products near you.
Where are you located?
Our corporate office is located in northeastern Illinois.
NOW Health Group, Inc.
244 Knollwood Drive
Bloomingdale, IL 60108