Exercise your freedom to go gluten free and sugar free with this decadent Chocolate Freedom Cupcake recipe. We keep it real with certified organic cocoa powder, natural vanilla extract, all-purpose gluten-free flour, and our phenomenal Sugarless Sugar™ 1:1 Sugar Replacement. Make these allergy-friendly cupcakes irresistible with our Dairy-Free Vanilla Frosting recipe.
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F convection). Grease two 12 cup muffin pans or line with paper baking cups.
- In a large bowl combine all-purpose flour, cocoa, Sugarless Sugar™, sea salt, and baking soda and set aside.
- In a separate bowl combine rice milk, hot water, vanilla extract, and canola oil.
- Whisk wet ingredients with dry ingredients until batter is smooth.
- Fill prepared cupcake cups full with batter.
- Bake cupcakes in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until inserted wooden toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes and finish with your favorite frostings.