How ironic that the term fritter means to waste or squander something, when culinary fritters can be made using almost anything. These warm and comforting Tamari Cauliflower Fritters most definitely will not be squandered thanks to a tasty combination of healthy ingredients, with wholesome cauliflower as the featured ingredient and flavorful tamari soy sauce to bring everything together.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, reserving 1 tablespoon of organic sesame seed oil.
- Mix until fully combined, and rough dough is formed.
- In a pan, place reserved sesame seed oil over medium heat.
- Form cauliflower mixture into 8 patties.
- Sauté for 2 to 3 minutes on each side, or until evenly browned.
- Serve warm and enjoy!