Free of gluten and other common food allergens, this taste-bud-titillating sauce combines savory thyme with fresh lemon juice to create a unique gravy that’s great for adding tons of flavor to your favorite breakfast, lunch and dinner dishes!
- Place canola oil in pan on medium heat.
- Combine with all-purpose flour and cook until the flour mixture has browned.
- Whisk in vegetable stock, lemon juice, thyme, and black pepper.
- Allow for gravy to reach a boil then reduce heat to medium low.
- Cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve over savory pancakes and enjoy!
Savory Potato & Leek Pancakes w/ Lemon Thyme Gravy