Our Peaceful Sleep Body Butter will help you ease blissfully into bed with its natural, nourishing ingredients. It’s a wonderful DIY idea as a gift for mother’s day or your loved one. It is also super easy to make.
- In a microwave or double boiler, combine NOW® Solutions Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter and Coconut Oil in a glass container.
- Add in NOW® Solutions Liquid Fractionated Coconut Oil or carrier oil of your choosing.
- Allow the mixture to cool for about an hour or until it starts to harden (can be placed in fridge to speed up the process).
- Once the mixture is set, add in your desired drops of NOW® Peaceful Sleep Essential Oil Blend (start with fewer drops and add to your desired scent intensity).
- Use a hand mixer to whip the body butter for about 10 minutes to give it a nice, fluffy texture.
- Place completed body butter into a glass jar or jars of your choosing with a tight seal. Creates 32 total ounces (two 16 oz. containers). Print off or create cute labels to give it that final gift touch.
Spread onto skin to moisturize before bed. A little bit goes a long way. Relax and enjoy!
Caution: NOW® Essential Oils are highly concentrated and can be irritating to the skin. Avoid direct contact with skin and always dilute essential oils before topical use. Discontinue if rash appears after skin contact. Not for internal use. Avoid contact with eyes. Consult healthcare practitioner before using if pregnant/nursing