This magnesium body butter is wonderfully moisturizing and is great for helping your body relax.
- In a microwave or double boiler over low heat, melt the coconut oil with the butter of your choice
- Pour into medium-sized bowl and let cool at room temperature for about 30 minutes, or until it begins to get opaque.
- Using a mixer or blender, whip ingredients together, while slowly adding in the magnesium liquid.
- Place in the refrigerator for about 15-20 minutes or until oils are solid but still soft to the touch.
- Add in your desired drops of essential oil and re-blend to create a nice whip and fluffy texture.
- Place completed body butter into a glass jar or jars of your choosing with a tight seal.
To Use: Spread onto skin to moisturize before bed. A little bit goes a long way. Relax and enjoy!
Caution: NOW® Essential Oils are highly concentrated and can be irritating to the skin. Avoid direct contact with skin and always dilute essential oils before topical use. Discontinue if rash appears after skin contact. Not for internal use. Avoid contact with eyes. Consult healthcare practitioner before using if pregnant/nursing