- Rehydrate dried red chili peppers in hot water for 15 minutes.
- In a blender combine organic extra virgin olive oil, rehydrated chili, garlic, fresh chili, salt, coriander, caraway, and cumin until paste is formed.
- Combine chicken wings with Harissa paste and place in refrigerator for a minimum of 30 minutes to marinate.
- Preheat oven to 425° F. Line sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Place Harissa chicken wings onto sheet pan and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Serve warm with your favorite dipping sauce.
Serve with NOW's Sweet Lemon Mustard Sauce