By using our instant Q Cup™ Quinoa in a Cup, you’ll have these gluten-free salmon cakes prepped in less than 10 minutes and ready to serve just minutes afterwards. They’re high in fiber, protein, and most importantly, taste! Pair them with homemade cilantro sesame aioli for a super flavorful sauce, and this just might become one of your new favorite dishes.
- Preheat grill to 350° F.
- Place ½ cup of hot water in Organic Quinoa Q Cup, cover, and steep for 5 minutes.
- Combine instant quinoa with all ingredients.
- Divide mixture into 4 patties.
- Place salmon-quinoa cakes on grill for 5 to 8 minutes or until golden brown.
- Flip and cook for an additional 3 to 5 minutes.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Whip up a batch of NOW® Cilantro Sesame Aioli as the perfect accompaniment.
Grilled Quinoa & Lime Salmon Cakes with Cilantro Sesame Aioli