This super-comforting orange date bread recipe goes gluten-free without sacrificing flavor or texture, thanks to our gluten-free baking and pancake mix and our Organic Beet Sugar.
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Mix together boiling water, orange juice, chopped dates, and Organic Beet Sugar.
- Set aside until cooled to room temperature.
- Sift together baking mix, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, salt, and baking soda and set aside.
- Stir coconut oil and egg into date mixture. Mix well.
- Add dry ingredients and stir batter until moistened.
- Fold in walnuts.
- Pour into greased loaf pan and bake for 45 minutes.