Move over traditional crackers, there’s a new cracker on the scene, and it’s gluten-free! Cracker lovers who are sensitive to gluten will rejoice when they discover these simple and delicious crackers made with gluten-free flour and our Coconut Infusions™ Non-Dairy Butter Flavored Organic Coconut Oil.
- Preheat oven to 400° F (375° convection).
- Using a stand mixer with paddle attachment, combine gluten free all-purpose flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Add coconut oil and mix until course texture is formed.
- While mixing, slowly pour in water until smooth dough is formed.
- On parchment paper, roll dough to 1/8 inch thick.
- Transfer parchment paper to a cookie sheet and pierce the surface of the dough with a fork every 1/2 inch.
- Place in preheated oven and bake for 8 minutes.
- Cool for 10 minutes, then break apart into bite-sized pieces and enjoy!