Give your next shower a soothing spa treatment with these natural vapor disks, made with a simple and wholesome combination of essential oils and baking soda.
- Preheat oven to 325˚ F.
- Line a mini-muffin tin with foil liners.
- Mix the baking soda and water together to form a thick paste.
- Pour by tablespoon into mini-muffin tin.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Top with 8 to 10 drops of the essential oil or essential oil blend of your choice.
- Place on the shower floor, turn on the water and enjoy the vapors while showering!
Natural essential oils are highly concentrated and should be used with care. Only diffuse essential oils in a well-ventilated area. For adults only. Keep out of reach of children. Not for internal use. Eucalyptus oil may be harmful or fatal if swallowed. Avoid contact with eyes. If pregnant/nursing, consult your healthcare practitioner before using. Not intended for use with pets.