Make this natural, sugar cookie-scented body butter at home for luxurious personal skin care, or as a unique homemade gift for the holidays and any other festive occasion.
- Melt together the cocoa butter, shea butter and coconut oil. TIP: You can melt the oils in a glass container, either in the microwave or over a double boiler on the stove.
- Once completely melted, add in the liquid fractionated coconut oil. NOTE: You can use Jojoba or Almond Oil as alternatives, but we used liquid coconut oil to keep the final product white.
- Allow the mixture to cool in the refrigerator for about an hour or until it starts to harden.
- Using a mixer, whip the body butter for about 10 minutes to give it a nice fluffy texture.
- Add in the essential oils and continue to mix until the oils are fully incorporated into the body butter.
- Your body butter is all done! Fill glass containers and have fun decorating them for that personal touch.
Caution: NOW® Solutions Essential Oils are very concentrated and can be irritating to the skin. Avoid direct contact with skin and always dilute essential oils before topical use.