Make this natural sugar-cookie-scented body butter at home for a unique homemade gift or party favor this holiday, or any occasion.
- Melt together the cocoa butter, shea butter and coconut oil. TIP: You can melt the oils in a glass container, either in the microwave or over a double boiler on the stove.
- Once completely melted, add in the liquid fractionated coconut oil. NOTE: You can use Jojoba or Almond Oil as alternatives, but we used liquid coconut oil to keep the final product white.
- Allow the mixture to cool in the refrigerator for about an hour or until it starts to harden.
- Using a mixer, whip the body butter for about 10 minutes to give it a nice fluffy texture.
- Add in the essential oils and continue to mix until the oils are fully incorporated into the body butter.
- Your body butter is all done! Fill glass containers and have fun decorating them for that personal touch.
Caution: NOW® Solutions Essential Oils are very concentrated and can be irritating to the skin. Avoid direct contact with skin and always dilute essential oils before topical use.
DIY Sugar Cookie Body Butter