Gluten-free, allergen-friendly, and using only 5 ingredients
- In a large bowl combine baking and pancake mix with rice milk until dough is formed.
- Roll dough to ¼ inch thick and 1 inch in length.
- In a large blender combine vegetable stock with roasted butternut squash until fully combined.
- Place butternut squash liquid into a saucepan on medium heat.
- Once the liquid has reached a soft boil, place dumplings in and allow for the dumplings to become fully immersed in the butternut squash liquid.
- Add agave nectar and stir occasionally for 10 to15 minutes or until the dumplings are fully cooked.
- Serve warm and enjoy!