NOW® Solutions certified organic essential oils are extracted from fresh botanicals that are grown in soil that is free of pesticides, synthetic fertilizers and herbicide residues. Each organic essential oil is verified using the latest analytical testing methods and is certified organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI).
- Plants and botanicals grown for the purpose of producing an organic essential oil are grown in soil that’s free of pesticides, fungicides, herbicides and synthetic fertilizers and contain no genetically modified organisms (GMOs).
- Oils from organically grown plants and botanicals are teeming with beneficial compounds due to their high purity.
- Extra care is taken during the distillation process, and organic distillation requires a high level of sanitation and documentation.
- Once the oil is extracted, the used plants are returned to the field as compost for further fertilization, contributing to the health of the soil and new plants.
- Buying organic products supports the organic industry and encourages the use of responsible farming techniques that protect our health and the health of our planet.
At NOW® Solutions we’ve built lasting relationships with the organic farmers who grow the botanicals used in our oils, and we’ve seen their dedication to sustainable, organic farming practices first-hand. You’ll find the same dedication in our comprehensive commitment to quality.