Eating cheese whenever you want is one of the benefits of delighting in a keto-friendly diet; however, not indulging in any sugar is one of the harder parts of taking part in keto. We’ve solved your problem with this recipe that combines the best of both the cheesy and the sugar-without-the-sugar worlds. Using our exclusive Organic Monk Fruit 1 to 1 Sweetener in place of sugar and our blanched almond flour instead of all-purpose flour, you can make this delightful cheesecake with a graham cracker crust that fits right in line with your keto lifestyle
Organic Keto Graham Cracker Crust:
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In bowl, combine almond flour, golden flaxmeal, baking powder, cinnamon, salt.
- In a separate bowl, cream butter for 2-3 minutes.
- Add Organic Monk Fruit Sugar Replacement and beat until mixture is light and fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla monk fruit and beat for 1-2 minutes.
- Add dry ingredients and mixture until dough is formed.
- Roll out dough, wrap in saran wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Place dough in 9 inch spring form pan and prebake for 8 minutes.
- Allow crust to cool as cheesecake filling is being prepared.
Organic Cheesecake Filling:
- In stand mixer, beat cream cheese and Organic Monk Fruit on medium high speed until mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Add sour cream, lemon juice, and vanilla monk fruit until fully combined.
- On medium low speed, add one egg at a time until just blended.
- Prepare water bath by filling roasting pan with 1 inch of water.
- Fill 9 inch spring form with cheese cake filling. And cover with aluminum foil.
- Place cheese cake pan into water bath and into the oven for 50-55 minutes.
- Turn off oven, take off aluminum foil, and slightly open oven door.
- Leave cheesecake in oven for 1 hour, then refrigerate overnight.