Healthy diet + regular exercise = normal weight?
Maintaining a healthy body composition doesn’t have to be an endless procession of fad diets and specially prepared foods, although if you watch television or read magazines these days you’d certainly think these were the only two methods available.
For many people today, maintaining a healthy weight and body composition is as simple as eating healthy and exercising regularly. Honestly – that’s it. There’s no magic bullet, no secret combination of foods that will miraculously make you look like the moment’s most popular celebrity trainer. We get into trouble when we slack off or overindulge.
But for some maintaining normal body composition isn’t quite so simple. They may be predisposed to excess weight due to heredity or other factors. Even with a healthy diet and regular exercise they may still struggle to keep the weight off.
Nutritional weight management*
If you’re one of these people then you know how frustrating the weight merry-go-round can be. Thankfully today there are a number of weight management supplements with natural nutrients and ingredients that can help tilt the odds in your favor, including some patented ingredients with clinical trials backing them.
- 7-KETO® - Our bodies produce a natural hormone called dehydroepiandrosterone, or DHEA, of which a metabolite, 7-Keto-DHEA, is involved in many biological functions including cellular production of heat (thermogenesis).* Production of both DHEA and 7-Keto-DHEA, as well as our metabolic rate, are known to naturally decrease with age. 7-KETO® is a patented ingredient that may help you to maintain a healthy body weight when used in conjunction with a proper diet and exercise regimen.*
- Relora® - Did you know that common, everyday life stress has been found to be a major contributing factor in overeating? Relora® is a clinically validated blend of plant extracts that has been shown to support the body response to minor, temporary stress, which can result in nervous tension, irritability, fatigue, sadness, and nervous eating.* The relaxing effect of Relora® has been shown to help control appetite and stress-related eating.*
- Super Citrimax® - Super CitriMax® is a potent combination of ingredients that help to support a healthy metabolic rate and proper glucose management.* Super CitriMax® is a clinically tested and patented extract of the botanical Garcinia cambogia that’s standardized to 60% (-)Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA). HCA is the primary bioactive constituent of Garcinia that has been extensively studied for its effects on the cellular production of fatty acids from carbohydrates.*
- Thyroid Energy™ - The thyroid gland, which regulates metabolic rate, requires specific nutrients for proper functioning. Our Thyroid Energy™ is a comprehensive nutritional supplement formulated to support a healthy thyroid gland.* We’ve included iodine and tyrosine for their important roles in thyroid function, as well as minerals and other nutrients needed for normal thyroid function.*
- ENERGY - NOW® ENERGY combines a comprehensive array of nutrients and dietary ingredients to fill up your body with energy.* This product has been formulated with ingredients such as B Vitamins, Green Tea, Panax Ginseng, and Rhodiola to support thermogenesis, energy production, and adrenal function.* Caffeine is present in this product as a naturally occurring constituent of herbal ingredients such as Guarana, Yerba Mate, and Green Tea. This product contains about 62 mg of naturally occurring caffeine or roughly the amount in ½ cup of coffee.
- Carnitine – This non-essential amino acid facilitates the transfer of fatty acid groups into the mitochondrial membrane for cellular energy production.* Basically it helps your body burn fat for energy.* Need we say more?
The NOW® Difference
At NOW we understand that, even with a healthy diet and regular exercise, some of us just need a little extra help maintaining a healthy body composition. Our targeted selection of diet and weight management products can help with quality ingredients, many of which are backed by clinical research.
We keep up with the latest research on nutritional weight management to ensure you’re always getting a contemporary formulation with natural ingredients. And just like all NOW® products, our diet and weight management formulas are manufactured with our industry-leading commitment to quality.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.