Nowhere to go but up
Looking for career opportunities in a rapidly expanding industry with a great company that has awesome growth potential?
The health and wellness industry encompasses dietary supplements, natural foods, sports nutrition, health and beauty products, and other consumer products that support overall health and well-being through good nutrition and/or the use of natural and organic ingredients and products.
It’s currently one of the fastest growing segments of the U.S. consumer products market. In 2014 global sales of health and wellness products was estimated at $774 billion (USD), and the industry as a whole is expected to reach the trillion dollar mark by 2017. (Euromonitor International; Natural Products Insider)
Come join the leader
In the health and wellness marketplace, NOW Health Group is a leader:
- Broadest product line in the industry – more than 1,400 products
- Average of 15% growth over the past 20 years
- Consecutive 10-time winner of the National Association of Business Resources (NABR) Best & Brightest Companies to Work For® in the Chicagoland area (2007 - 2017)
- Consecutive four-time winner of the National Association of Business Resources (NABR) Best & Brightest Companies to Work For® in the Nation (2013 - 2016)
2018 Best Places to Work in Chicago - Crain's Chicago Business
- 2017 Great Reno-Tahoe Best Places to Work Finalist
- 2017 Best Places to Work in Illinois – one of only 75 companies to be recognized
- 2017 Chicago Tribune Workplace Achiever Award#1 brand of amino acids, miscellaneous supplements and body oils in independent health food stores (SPINs – 5/2017)
- #2 brand of sports nutrition and essential oils in independent health food stores (SPINs 5/2017)
NOW’s corporate mission is to provide value in products and services that empower people to lead healthier lives, and we’re looking for enthusiastic individuals to share in this mission.
Culture and priorities
At NOW we strive for greatness in all that we do. Our culture inspires us to communicate authentically and openly with full transparency. We focus on results and we’re always seeking results-driven individuals to join our team.
We have a rewarding and generous benefits package because we care deeply for our people.
Our 2018 corporate priorities are focused on improving the timeliness of our business activities and communications, which will continue to support our brand’s competitive advantage. These priorities include:
- Be Swift in Completing Our Daily Actions and Communications
- Maintain Our High Quality Standards In All We Do
- Sale Growth
- Continuous Improvement to Reduce Costs
- Be Respectful of Each Other
Prioritizing customer expectations has made us one of the most successful companies in the natural products industry, and continuing to improve in these areas will help give NOW a competitive advantage over other companies that may not be as customer focused.
No matter where you’re from or where you’re going, if you’d enjoy a career helping others attain optimal health and wellness, then NOW Health Group wants to talk to you.
Choose your location below and let’s start the conversation about your new career today!