NOW is hiring at the locations listed below.
575 Vista Blvd.
Sparks, NV 89434
244 Knollwood Dr.
Bloomingdale, IL 60108
|Midwest Distribution Center
1620 Central Ave.
Roselle, IL 60172
Nowhere to go but up
Looking for career opportunities in a rapidly expanding industry with a great company that has awesome growth potential?
The health and wellness industry encompasses dietary supplements, natural foods, sports nutrition, health and beauty products, and other consumer products that support overall health and well-being through good nutrition and/or the use of natural and organic ingredients and products.
It’s currently one of the fastest growing segments of the U.S. consumer products market. In 2019 the U.S. Supplements industry earned $48.7B in 2019 and is expected to grow 5.5% through 2022. In addition, the U.S. Natural & Organic Products industry was worth $230.7B and is expected to grow 4-5% through 2022. (Nutrition Business Journal ($mil, consumer sales)
Come join the leader
In the health and wellness marketplace, NOW Health Group is a leader:
- Broadest product line in the industry – more than 1,400 products
- Average of 15% growth over the past 20 years
2020 Top Workplaces in Chicago as named by the Chicago Tribune. Loyalty is rewarded with loyalty! This mindset is alive and true at NOW. Loyalty — to the company and the workers — means a lot at Now Health Group - Chicago Tribune article.
- Consecutive 13-time winner of the National Association of Business Resources (NABR) Best & Brightest Companies to Work For® in the Chicagoland area (2007 - 2020)
- Consecutive eight-time winner of the National Association of Business Resources (NABR) Best & Brightest Companies to Work For® in the Nation (2013 - 2020)
2018 Best Places to Work in Chicago - Crain's Chicago Business
- 2019 Greater Reno-Tahoe Best Places to Work Finalist
- 2019 Best Places to Work in Illinois – one of only 75 companies to be recognized
- 2017 Chicago Tribune Workplace Achiever Award
- #1 Brand of amino acids, miscellaneous supplements, essential oils and body/massage oils in the U.S. Natural Channel. (SPINs – 11/2019)
NOW’s corporate mission is to provide value in products and services that empower people to lead healthier lives, and we’re looking for enthusiastic individuals to share in this mission.
Culture and priorities
At NOW we strive for greatness in all that we do. Our culture inspires us to communicate authentically and openly with full transparency. We focus on results and we’re always seeking results-driven individuals to join our team.
We have a rewarding and generous benefits package because we care deeply for our people.
Our 2020 corporate priorities are focused on improving the timeliness of our business activities and communications, which will continue to support our brand’s competitive advantage. These priorities include:
- Communications - Improve Levels of Communication Between Departments, Divisions and Colleagues
- Customer - Be Obsessed with Customer Needs
- Sale Growth - Domestic & International
- Promptness - Prompt Communications, Decisions & Actions
- Improvement - Find Ways to Continually Improve in All Areas, Outpacing Competitors
- Value - Improve Brand Value to Customers with Services, Quality Improvements & Pricing
Prioritizing customer expectations has made us one of the most successful companies in the natural products industry, and continuing to improve in these areas will help give NOW a competitive advantage over other companies that may not be as customer focused.
No matter where you’re from or where you’re going, if you’d enjoy a career helping others attain optimal health and wellness, then NOW Health Group wants to talk to you.