Sponsored by NOW Health Group, Inc.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID OUTSIDE THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (“D.C.”), AND WHEREVER PROHIBITED.
The “Celebrate NOW” Instant-win Game (“Game”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and D.C. who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at time of game play. See Rule 2 below for further eligibility restrictions. Game will begin on or about January 1, 2018 and is scheduled to end October 1, 2018 or when game piece supply is exhausted, whichever occurs first (“Game Period”).
1. HOW TO PLAY: Purchase a NOW dietary supplement bottle with a gold colored cap (“Eligible Products”) during the Game Period from within the United States or D.C. For a list of Eligible Products, visit www.nowfoods.com/celebratenow. For a list of retailers, visit https://www.nowfoods.com/store-locator. Look inside your NOW dietary supplement bottle. If you find a winning game piece, then you are a potential winner, subject to verification and fulfillment of the redemption instructions printed thereon. If you do not find a game piece, you are not a winner. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: You may obtain one (1) game piece without purchase by mailing a self-addressed stamped envelope (Vermont residents need not affix return postage) with a note that contains the hand-written phrase “I want a free game piece!” to: Celebrate NOW Instant Win Game Piece Request, P.O. Box 6003, Morton Grove, IL 60053. Requests must be postmarked by 10/1/18 and received by 10/8/18 and will be honored while supplies last. Limit one (1) request per postmarked outer mailing envelope, one (1) game piece per request. No postage-metered requests, photocopies or mechanical reproductions or other forms of request will be accepted. If game piece received by mail request contains a prize-winning message, you are a winner of the prize described, subject to verification and fulfillment of redemption instructions printed thereon. Game pieces must be obtained legitimately. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, damaged, mutilated, stolen, illegible, incomplete, misdirected, or postage-due mail requests. All requests become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Eligible Products may not be returned for a refund or exchanged after they have been opened.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and D.C., who are eighteen (18) years of age and older at time of game play. Employees of NOW Health Group, Inc. (“Sponsor”), Jacobs Agency, Inc., Promotion Activators Management, LLC (“Administrator”), their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, agents, suppliers, and their advertising, promotion, and judging agencies, and any entity involved in the development, production, distribution of materials for and implementation of the Game (collectively “Promotion Parties”), and members of their immediate family (defined for these purposes as parents, children, siblings, step-parents, step-children, step-siblings, and their respective spouses) or persons living in the same household (whether related or not) of such employees are not eligible to play or win. Void outside the fifty (50) United States and D.C., and where prohibited.
3. PRIZE VERIFICATION: If you have a winning game piece (subject to verification), complete the prize redemption instructions printed on the game piece. You will be required to submit the original game piece so you may wish to retain a photocopy for your records. Registered, certified or traceable mail is recommended. All prize claims must be received at the address as instructed on the game piece. Winning submissions must be verified by the Administrator, an independent judging organization whose decisions shall be final in all matters relating to the Game. Any game piece that is tampered with, illegible, forged, or mutilated to prevent verification, contains printing, production, typographical, mechanical or other errors, or is not obtained legitimately will be deemed null and void and may not be redeemed for a prize. If, due to a printing or other error, the number of prize claims received exceeds the intended number of prizes (as stated herein), such prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from among all such prize claims received. In no event will Sponsor be liable for more than the number of prizes stated herein, nor will Sponsor be liable for any prize claims from those who do not meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. Liability for game pieces containing printing or other errors is limited to replacement with another game piece, while supplies last. All prize claims become the property of the Sponsor and none will be returned. Non-winning submissions will not be acknowledged. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, illegible, misdirected, incomplete or postage-due mail, requests or prize claims. Allow four (4) weeks for shipment of prize following verification. All properly claimed prizes will be awarded. Any prizes that are not claimed in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded. Prize claims must be received by 12/31/18. Claims that are not received by 12/31/18 are void. Timely and proper submissions of prize claims are the potential winners' sole responsibility.
4. PRIZES AND ODDS: Fifty (50) prizes are available to be won. Each prize winner will receive $10,000, awarded in the form of a check. Odds of winning: 1 in 22,000. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted by winner. Unclaimed or forfeited prizes will not be awarded. Total value of all prizes: $500,000. Limit one (1) prize per person/household. All taxes resulting from acceptance of prize are the responsibility of winner. Upon completion of the prize verification procedure set forth in Rule 3 above, potential winners will be notified of prize verification by overnight mail and will be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (where permitted) within fourteen (14) days of notification (first attempted delivery). If a potential winner is at least 18 years of age but considered a minor in his/her state of residence, potential winner’s parent or legal guardian must sign the required documents within the time-period stated above on behalf of the minor. Failure to comply may result in disqualification. If any prize/prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or in the event of non-compliance with any other requirements, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety.
5. GENERAL: By participating in the Game, participant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which shall be final in all matters. Acceptance also constitutes permission to the Promotion Parties to use winner’s name, likeness and biographical information for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. By participating in the Game and/or accepting a prize, participants (or each eligible minor participant's parent or legal guardian) hereby releases and agrees to hold Promotion Parties harmless from and against any and all costs, injuries, losses or damages (whether due to negligence or otherwise) of any kind including, without limitation, death and bodily injury and property damage, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in the Game or any Game-related activity, or the receipt, use or misuse of any prize. Promotion Parties are not responsible for miscommunications, printing errors, clerical, typographical or other error in the offering or announcement of any prize or in any game piece or prize notification documents, or other errors of any kind or nature; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture, or loss of, any information, or for lost, late, or misdirected mail, or any human error which may occur in the administration of this Game. Sponsor reserves the right to, without prior notice and at any time, terminate this Game, in whole or in part, or suspend or modify this Game in any way, should any factor interfere with its proper conduct as contemplated by these Official Rules, including, without limitation, recall of any of the Eligible Products. In the event of cancellation, only valid prize claims received prior to cancellation will be fulfilled. This Game is subject to all federal and state laws. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor's satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Game, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Game pieces will be void if they contain printing or other errors or are printed or produced in error. Game pieces are also void if not obtained through authorized, legitimate channels (i.e. eBay, barter and transfer), or if any part is defective, illegible, altered, duplicated, photocopied, reproduced, forged, counterfeited, defaced, mutilated or tampered with in any way, or if they contain, or are the result of, a printing, seeding, typographical, mechanical or any other errors.
6. WAIVER AND GOVERNING LAW: By participating in this Game, participants (and their parents/legal guardians, if eligible minors in their state of residence) waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys' fees or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket expenses. Note: Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you. By participating in this Game, participants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, participant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Game, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Illinois, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Illinois. By entering, participants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Cook County, Illinois.
7. WINNERS' LIST: For names of prize winners, available after 1/1/19 send a self-addressed, stamped (#10) envelope to: Celebrate NOW Winners, P.O. Box 6000, Morton Grove, IL 60053.
8. SPONSOR: NOW Health Group, Inc., 244 Knollwood Dr, Bloomingdale, IL 60108.
9. ADMINISTRATOR: Promotion Activators Management, LLC, 5550 Touhy Ave, Suite 403, Skokie, IL 60077.