Condition: Skin in need of soothing moisturization and replenishment.
Solution: Hyaluronic Acid Hydration Facial Mist contains hyaluronic acid and aloe vera, along with multi-fruit and cucumber extracts to instantly rehydrate and replenish your thirsty skin while diminishing the appearance of fine lines. This product also contains Aquaxyl®, a clinically-tested blend of vegetable-derived humectants that decreases skin water loss and visually improves moisture on the skin’s surface.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Aquaxyl® (Xylitylglucoside/Anhydroxylitol/Xylitol), Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol & Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Multifruit Extract [Water (Aqua), Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract], Potassium Sorbate, Natural Aroma, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid). *Organic ingredient
Aquaxyl® is a registered trademark of Seppic SA.
Made in the USA with globally sourced ingredients.
|4 fl. oz.||7782||733739077820|
Shake well before use. With closed eyes and mouth, gently mist face, neck and chest. Apply as a toner, to set makeup, or to rehydrate skin any time of the day.
Xylitol is harmful to pets; seek veterinary care immediately if ingestion is suspected. Learn more about pet safety.
WARNING: Ingestion of Xylitol, in any product is a veterinary medical emergency if consumed by pets, especially dogs, ferrets and rabbits. If you suspect your pet ingested xylitol by either observing this happen or finding evidence of a chewed container or product, and the animal is acting normal, you should attempt to give animal(s) a small meal and at the same time, immediately seek veterinary medical attention. If you have evidence that they ingested a product that contains xylitol and the animal(s) is not acting normal you should seek veterinary medical attention immediately without giving the animal any food.