Hearty, healthy, warm and filling, our Vegan Wild Rice Soup is true comfort food for those brisk autumn and winter days, or anytime warmth and comfort are called for. This deliciously simple recipe takes only minutes to prepare, but you’ll be savoring the flavor and fragrant aroma for days to come!
- Rinse wild rice under cold water.
- In a large stock pot on medium heat, melt Coconut Infusion.
- Add onion, carrot, and celery and sauté for 10 minutes or until onions have become translucent.
- Add kale, wild rice, oregano, thyme, and salt and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Add vegetable stock and bring mixture to a boil, then cover and reduce heat to low.
- Simmer for 1 hour.
- Serve warm and enjoy!