We’re taking our oatmeal cookies to the South Seas with this unique take on a classic recipe that puts the divine coconut front-and-center with the addition of coconut flour, organic shredded coconut, and organic virgin coconut oil.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a large bowl, combine coconut flour, baking and pancake mix, oats, coconut, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine coconut oil, coconut , maple syrup, and bananas. Mix well.
- Stir in dry ingredients until dough is formed, then fold in apricots.
- Form 1 inch balls of cookie dough, and press down onto cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes then cool on a rack.