Vegetarians will go bonkers for these scrumptious, gluten-free, sweet corn muffins. Made with our Gluten-Free Baking and Pancake Mix, Sugarless Sugar™ Sugar Replacement and organic virgin coconut oil, these muffins are mouth-wateringly moist thanks to some added applesauce.
- Preheat oven to 350° F and line a muffin tin with paper liners.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine flaxseed meal and water. Set aside.
- Add applesauce, coconut oil, and half the rice milk, and the flaxseed mixture to the dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Slowly add remaining rice milk and stir until just incorporated.
- Spoon batter into lined muffin cups to two thirds full.
- Bake 25 minutes or until golden brown.