Queso is always a party dip hit! It’s usually highlighted right next to its best friend guacamole. Yet with more and more people avoiding dairy, how do you please everyone at your next taco night? With this tasty vegan queso dip of course! Featuring cashews, almonds, soy milk powder, and nutritional yeast, this dip will please your favorite vegans and even cheese-eaters.
- In a blender, add soy milk powder and water. Blend until powder has dissolved.
- Add red pepper, cashew, almonds, yeast powder, sea salt, onion powder, and garlic powder.
- Blend on high until dip is smooth (2-4 min). Blending will heat the dip slightly.
- Stir in cilantro and top with your favorite salsa for an extra zing.
- Enjoy this dip warm or cold. Store in an airtight container in refrigerator for up to 1 week.