Delight guests at your next dinner party with this vegan, no-bake brownie recipe from Trying Vegan with Mario! You simply blend up the ingredients using a blender or food processer and chill for 20 minutes before serving. The flavors are simply outrageous featuring both Salted Caramel and Chili Mango Cashew Butters from Nutty Infusions™. Combine that with the organic cocoa powder, coconut oil, and hemp protein for a nutritious and absolutely delicious desert!
- Add dates to a food processor or high powered blender and blend until smooth.
- Add Cocoa Lovers Cocoa Powder, and Liquid Coconut Oil to the blender and blend until evenly incorporated.
- Add Organic Hemp Protein Powder and Salted Caramel Cashew Butter to the blender. Blend until evenly incorporated.
- Remove from blender and add to a small shallow pan. Press and smooth into pan.
- Top with drizzled Nutty Infusions Chili Mango Cashew Butter.
- Cover and freeze for 20 minutes and it’s ready to be served!
- May top with a dusting of hemp protein powder and additional Chili Mango Cashew Butter if desired.