Parsnips are often confused with carrots, but their sweeter flavor lends itself well to certain cooking applications, such as this creamy Vegan Garlic Parsnip Purée recipe. We’ve gotten a little creative with the addition of almond milk, organic sunflower oil, and our Coconut Infusions™ Garlic-Flavored Organic Coconut Oil.
- Preheat oven to 350° F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl combine parsnip, organic sunflower oil, salt and pepper.
- Place on prepared baking sheet and cook for 15 minutes or until parsnips have lightly browned.
- In a pot, combine almond milk and garlic-flavored Coconut Infusion over medium heat.
- Allow mixture to cook until it reaches a soft boil.
- Place roasted parsnip and warm liquid mixture into a blender on medium speed.
- Blend until the consistency is smooth and uniform.
- Serve with your favorite entrée and enjoy!