- Preheat oven to 400° F. Cover sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients until fully incorporated.
- Add butter to dry ingredients until fully coated.
- In a separate bowl, whisk egg with milk. Slowly add in berries and flour mixture until dough is formed.
- On a lightly floured surface, knead for 1 minute, or until dough is coated with flour.
- Roll out dough until it is approximately one foot long.
- Using a dough scraper, cut dough into triangles.
- Place on prepared sheet pan.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm and enjoy!