What do you get when you layer homemade granola, Manuka Honey, Millet, and fresh fruit in a glass? We like to call it Toasted Manuka Honey Cinnamon Granola Parfait, a healthy food option that’s ideal as a dessert or a sweet breakfast treat. You’ll love our homemade granola made with cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla and more!
- Preheat oven to 325° F and line half sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a bowl combine cooked Millet, rolled oats, pecans, coconut sugar, Manuka honey, cinnamon, nutmeg, sea salt, and vanilla.
- Spread granola mixture in an even layer on prepared sheet pan and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven, cool for 15 minutes.
- Layer Parfait with Coconut yogurt, blueberries, and granola parfait.