What do you get when you layer homemade granola, Greek yogurt and fresh fruit in a glass? We like to call it Toasted Cinnamon & Pecan Quinoa Granola Parfait, a healthy food option that’s ideal as a dessert or a sweet breakfast treat. This recipe is made with coconut sugar and agave nectar instead of table sugar, and you’ll love our homemade granola made with cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla and more!
- Preheat oven to 325° F and line half sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Add ½ cup boiling water, coconut sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, sea salt to organic quinoa Q Cup™.
- Stir and cover Q Cup for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine spiced quinoa from Q Cup, rolled oats, pecans, agave, and vanilla.
- Spread granola mixture in an even layer on prepared sheet pan and bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven, cool for 15 minutes.
- Layer Parfait with Greek yogurt, blueberries, and granola parfait.