Try this slightly sweet and spicy chutney as a topping with your favorite dish!
- Place vegetable stock, acai juice, mango, papaya and ginger dice, and coconut sugar in a stockpot on medium heat.
- Allow for mixture to reach to a boil, then reduce to low heat.
- Place rice bran oil, onion, tomato, jalapeno, and apple cider vinegar in a sauté pan on medium heat.
- auté for 4 minutes or until the onions have become translucent.
- Combine sautéed onion mixture with fruit dice and continue to cook until the mixture has thickened.
- Allow for chutney to cool and serve as a topping with your favorite dish.