Chutney is the name for a variety of sauces and originates from India, where chutneys are made from numerous different ingredients, including fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, herbs, spices and more. Chef Suzy’s delicious Super Fruit Chutney is slightly sweet and spicy and makes a great topping for many of your favorite dishes.
- Place vegetable stock, acai juice, mango, papaya and ginger dice, and coconut sugar in a stockpot on medium heat.
- Allow for mixture to reach to a boil, then reduce to low heat.
- Place rice bran oil, onion, tomato, jalapeno, and apple cider vinegar in a sauté pan on medium heat.
- Sauté for 4 minutes or until the onions have become translucent.
- Combine sautéed onion mixture with fruit dice and continue to cook until the mixture has thickened.
- Allow for chutney to cool and serve as a topping with your favorite dish.