Forget the spaghetti sauce and enjoy a true pasta dish with this easy Sun-Dried Tomato Sage Pasta recipe. Cook your gluten-free quinoa pasta and then sauté everything together for a quick and comforting pasta meal that will become a go-to on nights when a lot of cooking just isn’t in the cards.
- In a large pan, place extra virgin olive oil over medium heat.
- Add sundried tomato, sage, pepper, and salt.
- Cook for 3 minutes, until sage begins to crisp.
- Add pasta to the pan and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!