- In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium-low heat. Once completely melted, stir in vanilla, salt, and cinnamon.
- Place Sugarless Sugar™ in a separate saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir continuously. Sugar will liquefy and then caramelize very quickly.
- Once has turned medium amber-brown, gradually pour in the melted butter mixture while whisking vigorously.
- Once all of the butter mixture has been incorporated, and caramel is thick and homogeneous and whisk until caramel is smooth.
- Remove from heat and serve.