- Combine all ingredients into a large pot.
- Place over medium heat, stirring occasionally for 15 minutes, or until berries have broken apart and mixture has thickened.
- Remove from heat, pour into glass jar, and allow to cool completely before placing lid onto jar.
- Keep refrigerated for up to 1 month and enjoy!
WARNING: Ingestion of Xylitol, in any product is a medical emergency if consumed by pets, especially dogs, ferrets and rabbits. If you suspect your pet ingested xylitol by either observing this happen or finding evidence of a chewed container or product, and the animal is acting normal, you should attempt to give animal(s) a small meal and at the same time, immediately seek medical attention. If you have evidence that they ingested a product that contains xylitol and the animal(s) is not acting normal you should seek medical attention immediately without giving the animal any food.