“You can’t have sugar cookies without sugar.” Not so fast my friend. With our unique Sugarless Sugar™ Sugar Replacement you get all the flavor of sugar, yet you’ll enjoy about a third of the calories. Now that’s a dessert recipe almost anyone will enjoy!
- Preheat oven to 350 F° (325° convection) and lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- Combine flour, salt and baking soda.
- In a large bowl, combine butter and Sugarless Sugar. Mix well.
- Add the egg and the vanilla and mix until fully incorporated.
- Add the flour mixture all at once, and mix on low speed just until dough is uniform.
- Roll dough pieces into 1 inch balls and flatten them onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake 8to 10 minutes, and allow to cool on a rack.