If you’re stuck in a maple syrup rut, bust out in a big way with this delicious Spiced Pumpkin Syrup recipe, a mouth-watering combination of pumpkin, nutmeg, cloves and cinnamon that will take your pancakes, ice cream, and other sweet treats to a new level of scrumptiousness.
- In a pot on medium heat, combine water, coconut , cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes, until has completely dissolved and mixture has thickened. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a blender, pulse pumpkin on medium speed, while gradually pouring in coconut syrup. Continue to blend until fully incorporated.
- Return syrup to the stove, and simmer 5 minutes, or until syrup has thickened.
- Serve warm over pancakes and enjoy!