Chef Suzy’s shows you how to cook spiced marcona almonds. Even though they make a perfect holiday snack or homemade gift, you can enjoy this sweet and spicy treat anytime.
- Preheat oven to 275° F and line sheet pan with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, whisk egg white with organic vanilla until foamy.
- Add Marcona almonds, ¾ cup coconut sugar, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, ½ teaspoon nutmeg, and ½ teaspoon sea salt.
- Combine until the almonds are evenly coated.
- Spread almond mixture in an even layer on prepared sheet pan and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and toss with almond oil and remaining spices/ingredients.
- Serve and enjoy!
Spiced Marcona Almonds