What do you get when you combine Marcona almond milk with pumpkin pie spice and just a hint of cherry? We like to think one of the best holiday beverages around, but you be the judge with this simple and tasty recipe. This natural homemade almond milk recipe offers a stellar 7 to 8 grams of protein per serving, far exceeding grocery store almond milk, which averages approximately 1 gram per serving.
- Put almonds in a small bowl and put enough water to just cover the almonds, let almonds soak for a full 24 hours.
- Drain water and rinse almonds with fresh water.
- In a blender combine almonds, water, agave and salt blend well.
- With a cheese cloth strain the milk into a bowl.
- Whisk in the pumpkin pie spice, refrigerate and enjoy!