Easy to make and packed with nutrition, these are sushi rolls the whole family can enjoy!
- Place sushi rice with 1 cup of water in a pot on high heat.
- Allow for rice to reach boil, cover and place on low for 15 minutes.
- Once sushi rice has been cooked, combine with agave, rice vinegar, and sesame oil.
- Place ¼ cup cooked sushi rice on nori sheet and add cucumbers, ginger wasabi Nutty Infusions™, and avocado.
- Place water on outer corners of the nori sheet.
- Roll nori sheet until maki roll is formed.
- Cut into eight pieces and serve with soy sauce.