Makes 6 servings
Spice up your taste buds and cool down this summer with this memorable beverage. For a fun twist, use frozen watermelon in place of ice cubes.
- Place teabags in hot water and steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove teabags and place brewed tea in the refrigerator.
- Chill tea for 30 minutes.
- Using a juicer, juice watermelon and jalapeño.
- In a pitcher, stir together watermelon juice, jalapeño juice, chilled tea, and Lemon Twist BetterStevia® drops.
- Serve cold, over ice or optional watermelon ‘ice cubes’ (instructions follow).
Watermelon ‘Ice Cubes’
- Cut a watermelon into 1/4 inch cubes.
- Place on silicone mat or wax paper on a cookie sheet.
- Place in the freezer and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Use as a fun alternative to ice cubes in your favorite summer beverages.