There aren’t many foods more comforting than a warm, soft, pumpkin spice muffin. Our recipe is even more comforting since you don’t have to worry about questionable ingredients. Everything is wholesome and natural. Earn the accolades of friends and family when you top these delicious muffins with our Gluten-Free Red Quinoa Streusel!
- Preheat oven to 350° F and use nonstick spray to grease muffin tins
- In a large bowl, combine pumpkin, milk, egg, and organic vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, combine Gluten-Free Baking & Pancake Mix, Sugarless Sugar™, Organic Golden Flax Meal, salt, and spices.
- Fold dry ingredients into pumpkin mixture. Mix until uniform batter is formed.
- Fold in chopped pecans.
- Place batter into prepared tins until full.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!!!
*For an extra treat, before baking, top muffins with 1-2 tablespoons of Gluten-Free Red Quinoa Streusel!