We’ve taken our plain, gluten-free muffin recipe and added a sugar-free twist by replacing Turbinado sugar with our Sugarless Sugar™ Sugar Replacement. These muffins come out light, fluffy and flavorful!
- Preheat oven to 350°F (325°F convection) and grease a mini muffin tin.
- In a large bowl combine flour, salt, sugar, and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl combine milk, oil, and egg.
- Pour wet mixture into dry mixture and whisk together, being careful to break up any lumps that may form.
- Scoop into prepared muffin tin and bake 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool 10 minutes on a wire rack.
- Serve warm.