melted butter, not hot
paleo flour (equal parts flours listed below)
baking soda (do not use baking powder)
- Preheat your oven to 350° F.
- Mix all of your wet ingredients into the bowl.
- Slowly mix in your dry ingredients.
- Drizzle oil (NOW Foods Pumpkin Seed Oil) onto parchment paper, then place the paper over a bread baking dish. Pour the bread mixture onto the paper until it fills the bread dish. Sprinkle with pumpkin seeds (aka pepitas) salt, and maple syrup before baking.
- Bake the bread for 45 minutes. Check and see if it's done. If not, bake it for a while longer until you can stick a toothpick in it and pull it out with no bread on it.
- When it's done, take it out of the oven, pull the parchment paper with bread out of the dish and place it on a cutting board or cooling rack. Give it about 5-10 minutes before you cut into it and enjoy.