Easy to make but really hard to stop eating! We use cooked millet as the basis for these hearty and satisfying muffins, made with a few simple ingredients including vanilla extract, Turbinado sugar, and our Coconut Infusions™ Non-Dairy Butter Flavored Organic Coconut Oil. These muffins are a welcome change in flavor and texture from traditional muffins.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and lightly grease a muffin tin.
- In a bowl, combine egg, Coconut InfusionsTM, and vanilla extract.
- In a blender on medium speed, combine cooked millet, organic turbinado sugar, and baking powder.
- Slowly pour egg mixture into the blender with the millet mixture.
- Blend until all the liquid is fully incorporated and a smooth batter has formed.
- Scoop batter into prepared muffin tin and bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Remove to a rack and cool for 10 minutes.
- Serve warm and enjoy!