This fun twist on classic almond milk is ideal for the holidays thanks to the addition of pumpkin pie spice and our organic agave nectar. This natural homemade almond milk recipe offers a stellar 11 grams of protein per serving, far exceeding grocery store almond milk, which averages approximately 1 gram per serving.
- Put almonds in a small bowl and add enough water to just cover the almonds; let soak for a full 24 hours.
- Drain the water and rinse almonds with fresh water.
- In a blender, combine almonds, water, agave and salt; blend well.
- With a cheese cloth strain the milk into a bowl.
- Whisk in pumpkin pie spice, refrigerate and enjoy!