The sweetness of classic meringue can now be a fun recipe the whole family will enjoy.
- Preheat oven to 200° F and line sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Lightly combine egg whites and one cup of beet sugar in a large bowl.
- Place a small pot of water on medium heat.
- Place egg white bowl over pot (creating a double boiler) and whisk for one minute continuously, or until the sugar egg mixture has formed a glossy texture.
- Pour egg mixture into a clean stand mixer and whisk on high for five minutes.
- While stand mixer is whisking the egg, blend the rest of the beet sugar in your NOW® Sports Blender; sift and set aside.
- Once soft peaks are formed, gently fold in the powdered beet sugar a little at a time until fully combined.
- Fill pastry bag and create individual meringues on prepared sheet pan.
- Bake for 1.5 hours and set aside to cool.
- Store in air tight container for up to two weeks and enjoy!!