Fall in love with our sugar-free yet still sweet corn chowder any time of year! Even when the field-fresh cobs are gone and you pull out the frozen corn cobs, you can enjoy a perfectly sweet corn chowder featuring our 1-to-1 sugar replacement made with organic monk fruit powder. With only six easy ingredients, this soup recipe is great for just about any mealtime.
- Cut corn kernels off the cob and reserve.
- To make corn stock, put a stock pot on high heat, add water, 4 corn cobs, and monk fruit sweetener.
- Reduce corn stock by 2/3rds. About 10-15 minutes.
- In a sauté pan over medium heat, add sunflower oil, corn, onion, and garlic. Sauté until onions are translucent, 5-7 minutes.
- In a blender or using an immersion blender, combine corn stock and sautéed corn mixture until mixture is smooth.
- Serve warm or chilled and enjoy!