Bread pudding is a super satisfying dessert that could almost qualify as a meal. When done right, it’s both light and creamy. This recipe uses all organic ingredients and monk fruit instead of sugar for a much more wholesome version of this tried and true favorite. Recipe by NOW's Chef Suzy Singh.
- Preheat the oven to 325F.
- Shred brioche into large cubes and spread evenly in a 9” x 13” pan.
- In a bowl, combine heavy cream, milk powder, eggs, cinnamon, vanilla, brown sugar, and monk fruit sweetener.
- Pour into a prepared pan and let brioche set for 1 hour.
- Put in the oven for 50 minutes or until the pudding has set.
- Serve warm and enjoy!