Berry crumble is almost as American as apple pie. Whether you have fresh, farm-picked summer berries or the end-of-harvest bundle from the local farmer’s market, a berry crumble pumped up with butter, oats, cinnamon, and our 1-to-1 sugar replacement made with organic monk fruit powder is the perfect answer to “What’s for dessert?” This recipe is so simple, and it makes the perfect back-pocket recipe for anytime you need a potluck dish or drop-off, thank-you dessert for the neighbor.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Butter a 9” x 9” square baking dish.
- In a large bowl combine all the berries, monk fruit sweetener, flour, and cinnamon. Pour into prepared pan.
- In a separate bowl combine rolled oats, butter, flour, monk fruit sweetener, and salt.
- Place crumble over berry mixture and place pan into the oven for 30-40 minutes.
- Allow berry crumble to cool for an additional 15 minutes
- Serve warm and enjoy!