These succulent muffins are a great way to get your gut off to a good start thanks to banana flour, a digestion-friendly resistant starch with extra nutritional goodness such as potassium and fiber. These are the ultimate muffins for gut health!
- Preheat oven to 350° F and line muffin tin with parchment paper or use nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine green banana flour, beet sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, combine egg, non-fat milk, butter-infused coconut oil, orange juice, orange zest, and vanilla extract.
- Combine milk mixture into green banana flour mixture until batter is formed.
- Fold in cranberries and chopped pecans.
- Fill each muffin tin until ¾ full.
- Cook for 20 to 25 minutes or until completely cooked.
- Cool for 10 minutes and enjoy!