Classic granola is a hearty and satisfying snack food and an excellent source of fiber. We’re making it even more healthful and wholesome with the inclusion of millet, an ancient cereal grain that’s a fantastic source of protein, dietary fiber, B vitamins and more. Thankfully this granola is a breeze to make, because it’s sure to go fast!
- Preheat oven to 350° F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a separate bowl, combine organic millet, organic rolled oats, organic brown rice syrup, cashew butter, and organic sunflower oil.
- Spread loosely on prepared pan and bake 25 to 30 minutes, until golden brown and crispy.
- Remove from oven and cool completely.
- Break up and serve in trail mix or as a delicious snack!